Giunta Exceptional Member Club
We are thrilled to announce our G.E.M. Club. This is the answer to patients with failing dental insurance and patients without dental insurance. It is a reason to drop dental insurance and save $600-800 in yearly premiums. We have an alternative that is NOT insurance. Our alternative is honest and up-front way to get the dental care you need and want, when you want it. We call it the Giunta Exceptional Member Club, an in-house membership plan.
Yearly Plan Fee
2nd/3rd Family Member
Each Add’l Member
Comprehensive Exam [New patients]
Limited exam [Emergency visit]
Bite-wing X-rays [1 every year]
Full Mouth Series of X-rays [1 every 5 years]
Periodic exams [existing patients]
Periapical X-ray [ER x-ray]
Preventive or Periodontal Maintenance cleanings
All other procedures
Rules of Giunta Exceptional Member Club:
- All family members must share the same address.
- No substitution of family members.
- If a patient elects to discontinue their membership, the fee is non-refundable.
- This is an in-house dental membership plan and not insurance.
- This club membership cannot be combined with dental insurance.
- The Giunta Exceptional Member plan becomes effective the day it is activated and expires 1 year from the day of activation.
- The membership fee is paid in full at the time of sign-up.
- Giunta Exceptional Member Club is only effective at Giunta Dentistry.
- A late fee or deposit may be required if a dental appointment at our practice is broken without a 48-hour notice.
- There is no roll-over of any services provided from year of enrollment to the next.